Beachside Naturopathic Clinic
Naturopathic Doctor located in Huntington Beach, CA
Men's Health Q & A
Men's Sexual Health
We provide a variety of anti-aging therapies to improve sexual & physical health, to treat chronic pain and injuries so you can perform better both in and out of the bedroom.
Top Men's Therapies We Provide:
1.) PRP Prolotherapy or Dextrose PRolotherapy using our ART Protocol: Accelerated Regeneration of Tissue. Safe to use on the penis, hair, and arthritic joints. Combine with Shockwave therapy to give longer-lasting results and improve blood flow in any area.
2.) Hormone Replacement - Testosterone, growth hormone, and more to help you lose weight, improve mood, build muscle, and decrease blood pressure.
3.) Shockwave Therapy - drug and surgery-free therapy option used for erectile dysfunction and Peyronies disease. Also used as part of our Tissue Regeneration Prolotherapy program for joint injuries and pain. Treats pain conditions like arthritis, plantar fasciitis, and tendonitis.
What is Prolotherapy?
Dextrose and Platelet Rich Prolotherapy. Both are drug-free techniques designed to repair and regrow new healthy tissue. It works by triggering minor inflammation to recruit stem cells and growth factors, the body's natural damage control. A simple irritant, like your own blood, or dextrose sugar, along with a local anesthetic is injected into a joint, ligament or tendon. This irritant is less painful than a steroid injection, but is designed to recruit and concentrate stem cells and growth factors, to make new stronger tissue and ligaments.
Read more about the two types of prolotherapy here:
1. Dextrose - using a type of sugar called dextrose along with an anesthetic triggers growth factors and inflammation by initiating inflammation. This process depends on your body's ability to bring cells to that area.
2. PRP - PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma. This option uses your own blood to concentrate higher amounts of stem cells and growth factors. The PRP also contains nutrients to help heal the joint and tissue Because this technique is stronger and uses your own blood there is no risk of rejection or allergies and it often only requires 1 treatment compared to 3-6 treatments of dextrose therapy.
Prolotherapy Combined with Shockwave therapy provides long lasting and effective treatments for:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Golfers/tennis elbows
- Prostate Disease
- Knee arthritis
- Hair Loss
- Chronic pain and chronic injuries,
- Tendonitis (shoulder, knee, ankle, achilles, elbow)
- Neck Pain
- Tendonitis (acute and chronic)
- Pain and stiffness from old injuries
- Tissue Regeneration for Sexual health
Call us to schedule an appointment to find out which type of prolotherapy is best for you and if you are a good candidate. Most patients over 60 are no the best candidates for prolotherapy but may find shockwave therapy a great alternative option for natural and long term pain relief
Hormone Replacement for Men
Testosterone, Growth hormone, HCG And more to help your Tendonitis and Arthritis pain and overuse injuries
- Reverse diabetes
- Lower blood pressure
- Prevent bone loss
- Altnernative anti-depressant therapy
- Use in conjugation with prolotherapy can enhance recovery, decrease downtime, and increase healing time.
- Hormone Replacement - natural and injectable forms available
If you are interested in prolotherapy, click here to schedule an appointment with our pain specialist OR call us at 562-794-9027
What is Shockwave?
Shockwave is an innovative medical procedure designed to improve a man’s sexual performance and prevent erectile dysfunction. Shockwave also treats other areas like elbows, feet, and knees for joint pain and joint conditions like arthritis, fascitis, and tendonitis. The treatment is entirely non-invasive and has a proven track record of success.Its a highly reccomended non-invasive treatment for mild to moderate peyronies disease. Shockwave therapy uses high-frequency acoustic waves to encourage circulation to the area being treated. This noninvasive treatment opens existing blood vessels, encourages the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminates the build-up of micro plaques. This is why this is a simple way that promotes new blood vessel formation in the penis, thereby promoting better circulation for better performance.
How many Pressure wave treatments will I need?
The number of showckave treatments you’ll need depends on your health history, symptoms, and sexual health goals. Dr. Preston typically recommends a series of between 6-12 sessions.