Surviving allergies - tips to survive this years fire fever
Are you frustrated with lack of options from your doctor for chronic conditions that are causing you pain and worry? Do you wish you could help a family member or friend out getting the therapy that could help their pain or condition? Peptide therapy is a safe treatment method that uses proteins, the basic building blocks of cells, to treat specific concerns by stimulating the own body to repair and heal itself by balancing hormones, increasing anti-oxidants, and manage inflammation. It even can start to heal the brain.
What Is Peptide Therapy?
Peptide therapy is treatment method that stimulates cellular regrowth systems. Peptides are made up of short amino acid chains, and they are able to attach to receptors on the surface of cells. This allows them to provide cells and molecules with instructions for specific actions. Peptides are critical to facilitating body responses and actions, and they can be beneficial for treatments of specific concerns. This treatment allows for the direct targeting of a wide range of concerns as peptides are malleable in function.
Thymosin Alpha 1
Growth Hormone Secretagogues (GHS’s)
This special classification of peptides provides therapeutic properties that promote growth hormone secretion, each varying slightly in terms of structure and purpose. Some GHS’s include:
· GHRP 2 – This special peptide reflects properties of ghrelin (the hunger hormone) to improve metabolism, appetite, and energy levels.
· GHRP 6 – Similar to GHRP 2, this peptide has a higher potency to release growth hormones, working to increase hormone production, body mass, and appetite while decreasing adiposity.
· CJC 1295 – This peptide provides similar benefits to that of human growth hormones. However, it is able to continuously benefit the body due to its ability to bond itself with proteins in the blood. This peptide also increase IGF-1, a vital growth factor, to promote weight loss, lean muscular growth, and greater sleep quality.
· Ipamorelin – This peptide distincts itself from others of its category. While it promotes growth hormone stimulation, it does not increase appetite. It does, however, enhance levels of other important peptides including cortisol, prolactin, acetylcholine, and aldosterone.
BPC-157 is a peptide chain comprised of a series of amino acids that derives from a protein protein located within the stomach. This peptide has been observed to alleviate stomach ulcers, intestinal trauma including inflammatory disorders and fistulas, while promoting greater bone and joint health and growth.
Melanotan II is a special peptide responsible for pigmentation within the hair and skin. Observed to not only enhance skin pigmentation, Melanotan II can also stimulate weight loss and enhance sexual drive.
Bremelanotide PT 141
Bremelanotide PT 141 is a unique peptide dervied from Melanota II that can generate sexual libido in both women and men instantly with its administration. For men who have tried Viagra and other sexual enhancements, this peptide has been shown to be especially effective toward treating erectile dysfunction.
Selank neuropeptide also expresses immunomodulatory effects. In 2009 a study by F. Ershov et all. has evaluated antiviral properties of Selank both in vitro and in vivo against the influenza virus strain A/Aichi 2/68 (H3N2). The pronounced antiviral effect of Selank was detected in both systems. The highest efficiency – completely supressed viral reproduction was shown when Selank was added to the cell culture 24 hours before inoculation.
Experimental and clinical studies showed the following pharmaclogical effects of Selank:
· improvement of learning and memory processes (reference, reference)
· increased sensory attention
· increased curiosity
· increased mental clarity
· restoration of balance of serotonergic and noradrenergic brain system activity (reference)
· anti-anxiety – inhibition of anxiety
· antiviral activity with no negative effects
· psychostimulant, anti-asthenic – increased mental energy (reference)
· stabilization of mood and overall feeling of wellbeing
· reversal of anhedonia (restoring the feeling of pleasure)
· potential restoration of catecholaminergic system functions after damage due to drug abuse reference
Selank side effects
Selank has a low toxicity profile. An overdose of 500 times higher than the normal level has been proven harmless for humans. Large majority of researchers are reporting that it is a “side effect free” compound. Some believe an overdose might cause fatigue.
What Can Peptide Therapy Be Used to Treat?
Peptide therapy can be used to treat a wide range of concerns. As peptides are extremely diverse and are used to treat only what you tell them to do, they can be an excellent choice for specifically targeted areas.
Benefits of this treatment method may include:
· Accelerated healing from surgery or wounds
· Better, deeper, more restful sleep
· Boost to healthy levels of growth hormones
· Decrease in cellulite
· Decrease in joint and muscle pain
· Fuller, volumized hair growth
· Improved bone density and health
· Improved mental functions
· Improved nail growth
· Improved workouts and recovery
· Increased levels of energy, stamina, and strength
· Increase in lean muscle growth via development of new muscle cells
· Increase of muscle mass, definition, and endurance
· More skin elasticity, reducing wrinkles
· Reduced body fat
· Stronger immune system
· Stronger sex drive
Peptide therapy is an extremely unique treatment, and a consultation with our team can help you understand its potential benefits.
Are you a Good Candidate?
Most healthy adults who are concerned about their overall health and wellness may be able to benefit from peptide therapy. As this treatment method only encourages specific cellular processes, it can be used to safely and effectively treat a variety of concerns for a range of people.
A consultation with our team in California is the best way to ensure this is the best treatment method to help enhance your healthy lifestyle as well as determine the best way to properly address your concerns.
You Might Also Enjoy...
Surviving allergies - tips to survive this years fire fever
Trigger Point Injections for Adrenal Fatigue and Pain
What is stem cell therapy
Uncovering your Genetic Needs
How to lower triglycerides naturally
How to test for Kidney Health and what to do about it